My favorite films (In no particular order)

Sometimes people ask me what films influenced me the most... so I thought about it and came up with this list of movies that I tend to watch whenever I need a little inspiration. Important note... I don't necessarily think these are the best films ever made... simply my favorites that I watch whenever I need a creative pick me up.

See if you can't guess them all from the screen-grabs below. (Click on the image to see more detail)

































ANSWERS:
Jaws
The Royal Tenenbaums

Gladiator
The Empire Strikes Back
Master and Commander
The Professional
2001 A Space Odyssey
Pulp Fiction
O Brother Where Art Thou
Road to Perdition
The Big Lebowski
North by Northwest
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Spirited Away
Akira
The Godfather
Das Boot
Mon Oncle
Lost in Translation
8 1/2


About this entry